Care, Respect, Integrity,Compassion & Teamwork
Reliable, Respectful & Professional Food Service
Kiama Meals on Wheels is a local not for profit community based organisation managed by local people.
Kiama Meals on Wheels offers arrange of flexible food options to assist people to remain well-nourished and living independently in the community.
We service the Kiama Local Government Area, delivering tasty, nutritious meals and meal options to people living at home and their carers. We also bring people together to enjoy a meal with company and provide transport to and from the venue.
Kiama Meals on Wheels receive funding to administer the service from the Australian Government under the Home and Community Care (HACC) Program. We rely on our very valued team of volunteers to assist us to carry out the work, vision and mission of the organisation.
You can design your own service delivery from the following options which include;
• Home and Community Care Assessment and Referral to other services
• Goal orientated plans to assistance with independence and improved status
• A selection of tasty, nutritious delivered meal options
• Meal outings and opportunities to socialise
• Information on Nutrition
• Information on Community based social, educational and recreation programs
Enabling people to remain independent in their own home is a priority of our organisation.
Address: U4/3 Brown St, Kiama NSW 2533
Telephone: (02) 4232 3735